Information for employers
Services for families / employers: Babysitter, Housekeeper, Care assistant search
The search and advertisement are FREE to families.
If you need help with your search, please email our office with the terms and conditions required: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use the search engine?
- Post free ads and find an employee.
- Use our Facebook group where you can search among our job seekers who meet different criteria.
- If you have found the ideal babysitter / au pair / housekeeper / elderly caregiver / nurse, contact her at your contact details.
- Don't forget to mark your posted ad / post if your search is no longer current!
Useful tips for searching:
- The less you narrow down the criteria, the sooner you can find a suitable babysitter / au pair / housekeeper / elderly caregiver. For example, enter Budapest or Budapest and surroundings instead of a single district.
- If you want to prevent job seekers from visiting you even if your ad is no longer current, indicate on the ad / post that it is no longer current or delete it.
- If you need help with your search, contact us by email and we will help you find the ideal candidate!
- If your ad is no longer current and you delete it, it does not mean that you cannot re-advertise in the group later!
- Photographic ads receive more frequent inquiries!
- Every babysitter / au pair we perform has: a moral certificate, qualifications, a certified reference and medical fitness! In addition, according to the needs of the family, our babysitters also undertake household tasks such as ironing, cleaning, cooking, shopping, but you can also choose a housekeeper or a qualified elderly caregiver.
- Most of our employees have a license and managerial experience, as well as communicative language skills, which they can also prove.
Place your advertisment